Best Budget Gaming Mouse
Updated on August 10, 2020 By Christian Thomas
The gaming industry has been taking great strides for the last two decades. The competitive rivalry between the gaming brands has led game creators to try different and innovative techniques to keep the gamer hooked. This means that the player needs to be better equipped to play the more sophisticated games available today.
While this list of the best budget gaming mouse provides you with information about the options available, this section here asks why you need one. Beginners may ask whether a trackpad or a regular mouse is enough, but the answer is a straight “NO.” You need a gaming mouse to game well.
Using a gaming mouse enhances the experience of the video game. A gaming mouse today comes with numerous customizable buttons and sensitivity options. Some of the devices come with all the features, including software. The customizable features allow the user to assign different configurations for different games, adding the feel that a gamer is looking for.
A non-gaming mouse does not provide the gamers with the comfort they are looking for. A gaming mouse has to be easy to grip and easy to maneuver. The mouse should be made of a type of plastic that does not collect finger grease, or worse, cause the gamers’ hands to perspire.
A gaming mouse is designed; differently, the customizable alternative to the regular mouse is a lot better and much more fun to use. The primary reason is that a gaming mouse is designed to be precise and accurate, which is what gamers are looking for when playing a video game. A mouse that moves slowly on the screen, or has an unresponsive cursor or pointer is bound to ruin the gaming experience for a person.
The sensitivity of the product is mentioned on the manufacturer labels. A higher rating suggests that the gamer can move the game farther with small movements, which is ideal for FPS games.
Best Gaming Rodent under $30
DPI: 6000 | Customize buttons: 6 | Custom Lighting: Yes | Adjust DPI: Yes
- Six Customizable Buttons: It has six customizable buttons that you can set up using the Logitech Gaming Software, additionally, you can set up commands and macros.
- Programmable RGB Lighting: Using the Logitech Gaming Software you can customize the lighting to match your style. You can choose up to 16.8 million colors, adjust the intensity, and makes it game reactive for over 300 titles.
- On-The-Fly DPI Shifting: You can switch between 4 DPI profile by just clicking the button behind the mouse wheel.
The Logitech G203 is by excellence one of the best mice for its price. The DPI sensor can be adjusted from 200 to 8000 DPI to delivers incredible accuracy. The response time is eight times faster than any standard mouse.
It has a metal spring that reduces the force needed for clicking.
DPI: 12,400 | Customize buttons: 8 | Custom Lighting: Yes | Adjust DPI: Yes
- Ambidextrous: The CORSAIR M55 RGB Pro Wired is ambidextrous, you can play with either hand.
- High precision: It delivers a high precision thanks to a 12,400 DPI optical sensor.
- Lift detection is a little high: The mouse can slightly track the movement when lifted from the pad.
The CORSAIR M55 RGB Pro is a lightweight game rodent designed for FPS games
DPI: 7200 | Customize buttons: 8 | Custom Lighting: Yes | Adjust DPI: Yes
- RGB Lighting: A full spectrum of 16.8 million colors to match your build
- Skin-friendly design
PICTEK might not be a popular brand, but they’re building high-quality budget gaming mice. Furthermore, this mouse looks and feels really nice. This is definitively our choice for casual gamers.
CPI: 7,200 | Customize buttons: 6 | Custom Lighting: Yes | Adjust DPI: Yes
- True Move Sensor for High Precision: The TrueMove1 sensor technology by SteelSeries translates your hand movement into cursor movement to deliver high accuracy on FPS games. Some people believe that this technology is very close to being an Aimbot.
There's actually 3 TrueMove versions: TrueMove1, TrueMove3, and TrueMove + Dual Sensors.
- RGB Lighting: The RGB Lighting is programmable using the SteelSeries Engine 3. You can pick up to 16.8 million colors, plus it has in-game reactive illumination.
- Clicking may feel uncomfortable for some people
By the time of this post, the SteelSeries Rival 110 price was only $22.88 & free shipping. It’s an extraordinarily low price for a competitive mouse like this.